- The 11th Workshop On Algorithms And Models For The Web-Graph (WAW 2014), co-edited with Fan Chung Graham and Pawel Pralat, 2014.
- The 10th Workshop On Algorithms And Models For The Web-Graph (WAW 2013), co-edited with Michael Mitzenmacher and Pawel Pralat, 2013.
- Computational Intelligence, Cyber Security and Computational Models (ICC3), co-edited with G. Sai Sundara Krishnan, R. Anitha, R.S. Lekshmi, M, Senthil Kumar, M. Grana, 2013.
- The 9th Workshop On Algorithms And Models For The Web-Graph (WAW 2012), co-edited with Jeannette Janssen, 2012.
- The Game of Cops and Robbers on Graphs, joint with Richard Nowakowski, AMS Student Mathematical Library, 2011.
- A Course on the Web Graph, AMS Graduate Studies in Mathematics Series, and AARMS Monograph Series, 2008.
- The 5th Workshop On Algorithms And Models For The Web-Graph (WAW 2007), co-edited with Fan Chung Graham, 2008.
- The game of Wall Cops and Robbers, with Fionn Mc~Inerney, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computational Models, Cyber Security, Computational Intelligence (ICC3).
- Infinite geometric graphs and properties of metrics with J. Janssen, invited book chapter in Recent Trends in Combinatorics, Editors: A. Beveridge, J.R. Griggs, L. Hogben, G. Musiker, P. Tetali.
- The domination number of online social networks and random geometric graphs, with Marc Lozier, Dieter Mitsche, Xavier Perez Gimenez, Pawel Pralat, Proceedings of the 12th Conference on Theory and Applications of Models of Computation (TAMC'15).
- Conjectures on Cops and Robbers, invited paper in the book Graph Theory - Favorite Conjectures and Open Problems, edited by Ralucca Gera, Stephen Hedetniemi, and Craig Larson, 2014.
- Lazy Cops and Robbers played on hypercubes, with Deepak Bal, William B. Kinnersley, P. Pralat, accepted to Combinatorics, Probability, and Computing.
- The structure and automorphisms of semi-directed graphs,
with D.Delic and Changping Wang; accepted to the
Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing.
- Dimensionality matching of social networks using motifs and eigenvalues, with D.F. Gleich, M. Kim, Dieter Mitsche, P. Pralat, A. Tian, S.J. Young, PLOS ONE 9(9): e106052.
- A note on bounds for the cop number using tree decompositions, with N.E. Clarke, S. Finbow, S. Fitzpatrick, and M.E. Messinger, Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 9 (2014) 50-56.
- Burning a graph as a model of social contagion, with J. Janssen, E. Roshanbin, Proceedings of WAW'14.
- The toppling number of complete and random graphs, with William B. Kinnersley and P. Pralat, Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science 16 (2014) 229-252.
- Independence densities of hypergraphs, with Jason Brown, Dieter Mitsche, and P. Pralat, European Journal of Combinatorics 40 (2014) 124-136.
- On the minimum order of k-cop-win graphs,
with William Baird, Andrew Beveridge, Paolo Codenotti,
Aaron Maurer, John McCauley, Silviya Valeva, Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 9 (2014) 70-84.
- The robber strikes back, with Stephen Finbow, Przemyslaw Gordinowicz, Ali Haidar, William B. Kinnersley, Dieter Mitsche, Pawel Pralat, and Ladislav Stacho, In: Proceedings of ICC3, 2013.
- Vertex-pursuit in random directed acyclic graphs, with Dieter Mitsche and P. Pralat, SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 27 (2013) 732-756.
- Chapter on Complex Networks, with Fan Chung Graham, Handbook of Graph Theory, 2nd Edition, 2013.
- The capture time of the hypercube, with William B. Kinnersley, P. Gordinowicz, and P. Pralat, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 20, Issue 2, 2013.
- Cops and Robbers on graphs based on designs, with Andrea Burgess, Journal of Combinatorial Designs 21 (2013) 359-418.
- Meyniel's conjecture on the cop number: a survey, with William Baird, Journal of Combinatorics 3 (2012) 225-238.
- Distinguishing homomorphisms of infinite graphs, with D.Delic; Contributions to Discrete Mathematics. 7 (2012) 44-53.
- WHAT IS ... Cop Number? Notices of the American Mathematical Society 59 (2012) 1100-1101.
- Adjacency properties of graphs and a conjecture of Erdos, with Alexandru Costea; The Atlantic Electronic Journal of Mathematics 5 (2012) 37-46.
- Infinite random geometric graphs from the hexagonal metric, with Jeannette Janssen, Proceedings of IWOCA'12.
- Fighting constrained fires in graphs, with M.E. Messinger and P. Pralat; Theoretical Computer Science 434 (2012) 11-22.
- Geometric protean graphs, with Jeannette Janssen and P. Pralat, Internet Mathematics 8 (2012) 2-28.
- Sketchy Tweets: Ten Minute Conjectures in Graph Theory, with Richard Nowakowski, The Mathematical Intelligencer 34 (2012) 8-15.
- Almost all cop-win graphs contain a universal vertex, with Graeme Kemkes, and P. Pralat; Discrete Mathematics 312 (2012) 1652-1657.
- Vertex-pursuit in hierarchical social networks, with Dieter Mitsche, and P. Pralat, invited paper Proceedings of TAMC'2012.
- Independence and chromatic densities of graphs, with Jason Brown, Graeme Kemkes, and P. Pralat; Journal of Combinatorics 2 (2011) 397-411.
- Infinite random geometric graphs, with Jeannette Janssen Annals of Combinatorics 15 (2011) 597-617.
- Topological domination captures key biological processes in molecular networks, T. Milenkovic, V. Memisevic, N. Przulj PLOS ONE 6(8): e23016.
- Graph searching and related problems, with B. Yang, invited book chapter in: Handbook of Combinatorial Optimization, editors P. Pardalos, D.Z. Du, R. Graham.
- Complex networks and social networks, with A. Tian invited book chapter in: Social Networks, editor E. Kranakis, Springer, Mathematics in Industry series.
- Catch me if you can: Cops and Robbers on graphs, invited paper In: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Models (ICMCM'11)
- Models of on-line social networks, with Noor Hadi, Paul Horn, Pawel Pralat, Changping Wang, Internet Mathematics 6 (2011) 285-313.
- Twins of rayless graphs, with Henning Bruhn, Reinhard Diestel and Philipp Sprussel, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B101 (2011) 60-65.
- Open letter to Internet Mathematics community, with Fan Chung Graham, Internet Mathematics 6 (2010) 1-2.
- The geometric protean model for on-line social networks, with Jeannette Janssen, and P. Pralat; Proceedings of WAW'2010.
- A geometric model for on-line social networks, with with Jeannette Janssen, and P. Pralat; Proceedings of 3rd Workshop on Online Social Networks (WOSN 2010) (electronic only).
- Large classes of infinite k-cop-win graphs, with Gena Hahn and Claude Tardif; Journal of Graph Theory 65 (2010) 234-242.
- Bounds and constructions for n-e.c. tournaments, with P. Gordinowicz and P. Pralat; Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 5 (2010) 52-66.
- Cops and Robbers from a distance, with Ehsan Chiniforooshan and P. Pralat; Theoretical Computer Science 411 (2010) 3834-3844.
- Distinguishing number and adjacency properties, with D. Delic; Journal of Combinatorics 1 (2010) 141-148.
- All countable monoids embed into the monoid of the infinite random graph, with D. Delic and Igor Dolinka; Discrete Mathematics 310 (2010) 373-375.
- A spatial web graph model with local influence regions, with William Aiello, Colin Cooper, Jeannette Janssen, P. Pralat, Internet Mathematics 5 (2009) 175-196.
- The capture time of a graph, with Gena Hahn, Peter Golovach, and Jan Kratochvil; Discrete Mathematics 309 (2009) 5588-5595.
- The good, the bad, and the great: homomorphisms and cores of random graphs, with P. Pralat; Discrete Mathematics 309 (2009) 5535-5539.
- A survey of properties and models of on-line social networks;, invited paper In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Models (ICMCM'09).
- Pursuit and evasion from a distance: algorithms and bounds, with Ehsan Chiniforooshan; Proceedings of ANALCO'09.
- Dynamic models of on-line social networks, with Noor Hadi, Paul Horn, Pawel Pralat, Changping Wang; Proceedings of WAW'09.
- The search for n-e.c. graphs, Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 4 (2009) 40-53.
- Graphs with the n-e.c. adjacency property constructed from resolvable designs, with Cathy Baker, Neil McKay, and Pawel Pralat; Journal of Combinatorial Designs 17 (2009) 294-306.
- Pursuit-evasion in models of complex networks, with P. Pralat and Changping Wang; Internet Mathematics 4 (2009) 419-436.
- Infinite limits and adjacency properties of a generalized copying model , with Jeannette Janssen; Internet Mathematics 4 (2009) 199-223.
- The n-ordered graphs - a new graph class, with Jeannette Janssen and Changping Wang; Journal of Graph Theory 60 (2009) 204-218.
- Universal random semi-directed graphs, with D. Delic and Changping Wang; Proceedings of ROGICS'08.
- A note on domination parameters in random graphs, with Changping Wang; Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory 28 (2008) 335-343.
- Graphs with the n-e.c. adjacency property constructed from affine planes, with Cathy Baker, Julia Brown, and Tamas Szonyi; Discrete Mathematics 208 (2008) 901-912.
- Random graph models for the web graph, invited paper In: Proceedings of 4th National Conference on Mathematical and Computational Models (NCMCM'07)
- A spatial web graph model with local influence regions, with William Aiello, Colin Cooper, Jeannette Janssen, P. Pralat Proceedings of WAW'07.
- Vertex pursuit games in stochastic network models, with Pawel Pralat and Changping Wang; Proceedings of CAAN'07.
- The cop density of a graph, with Gena Hahn and Changping Wang; Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 2 (2007) 133-144.
- A note on uniquely H-colorable graphs, Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory 27 (2007) 39-44.
- Mutually embeddable graphs and the Tree Alternative conjecture, with Claude Tardif, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B 96 (2006) 874-880.
- Spanning subgraphs of graphs partitioned into two isomorphic pieces, the Journal of Graph Theory 51 (2006) 123-136.
- On an adjacency property of almost all tournaments, with K. Cameron; Discrete Mathematics 306 (2006) 2327-2335.
- Matchings defined by local conditions, with Alexandru Costea; Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing 58 (2006) 41-53.
- Infinite limits of the duplication model and graph folding with Jeannette Janssen; extended abstract accepted to Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science for the EUROCOMB05 conference.
- A survey of models of the web graph, invited paper Proceedings of Combinatorial and Algorithmic Aspects of Networking, 2004.
- Infinite limits of copying models of the web graph, with J. Janssen, Internet Mathematics 1 (2004) 193-213. .
- A note on orientations of the infinite random graph, with; European Journal of Combinatorics 25 (2004) 921-926.
- Limits and power laws of models for the web graph and other networked information spaces, with J. Janssen; Proceedings of Combinatorial and Algorithmic Aspects of Networking, 2004.
- On a problem of Cameron's on inexhaustible graphs, with D. Delic, Combinatorica 24 (2004) 35-51.
- Large families of mutually embeddable vertex-transitive graphs, with Claude Tardif, the Journal of Graph Theory 43 (2003) 99-106.
- Homomorphisms and amalgamation, Discrete Mathematics 270 (2003) 32-41.
- Partitioning a graph into two isomorphic pieces, with Richard Nowakowski, Journal of Graph Theory 44 (2003) 1-14.
- Graphs with the 3-e.c. adjacency property constructed from affine planes, with C. Baker and J. Brown, the Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, 46 (2003) 65-83.
- On retracts of the random graph and their natural order, Monatschefte fur Mathematik, 135 (2002) 1-9.
- A family of universal pseudo-homogeneous G-colourable graphs, Discrete Mathematics 247 (2002) 13-23.
- Skolem arrays and Skolem labellings of ladder graphs, with C. Baker and P. Kergin; Ars Combinatoria 63 (2002), 97-107.
- Generalized pigeonhole properties of graphs and oriented graphs , with P. Cameron, D. Delic, and S. Thomasse, European Journal of Combinatorics 23 (2002) 257-274.
- Hadamard matrices and strongly regular graphs with the 3-e.c. adjacency property , with Wolf Holzmann and Hadi Kharaghani, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Vol 8 (1), 2001.
- Metrically universal generic structures in free amalgamation classes, Mathematical Logic Quarterly 47 (2001) 147-160.
- On an adjacency property of almost all graphs, with K. Cameron, Discrete Mathematics 231 (2001) 103-119.
- Finitely constrained classes closed under unions and n-e.c. structures, Ars Combinatoria 59 (2001) 181-192.
- On 2-e.c. line-critical graphs, with K. Cameron; the Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, 38 (2001) 111-121.
- The monoid of the random graph, with D. Delic, Semigroup Forum 61 (2000) 138-148.
- Tournaments and orders with the pigeonhole property, with P.J. Cameron and D. Delic, Canadian Mathematical Bulletin 43 (2000) 397-405.
- On 2-e.c. graphs, tournaments, and hypergraphs, with K. Cameron, 6th International Conference on Graph Theory (Marseille, 2000), 4 pp. (electronic), Electron. Notes Discrete Math., 5, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2000.
- A pigeonhole property for relational structures, with D. Delic Mathematical Logic Quarterly 45 (1999) 3, 409-413.
- The model companion of width-two orders, with D. Delic Order 14 (1998) 87-99.
- Continuum many universal Horn classes of graphs of bounded chromatic number, Algebra Universalis 40 (1998), 105-108.
- The robot crawler number of a graph, with Rita M. del Rio-Chanona, Calum MacRury, Jake Nicolaidis, Xavier Perez-Gimenez, Pawel Pralat, Kirill Ternovsky, submitted to 11th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph.
- How to burn a graph, with J. Janssen, E. Roshanbin, submitted to Internet Mathematics.
- A probabilistic version of the game of Zombies and Survivors on graphs, Dieter Mitsche, Xavier Perez Gimenez, Pawel Pralat, submitted to Theoretical Computer Science.
- Lazy Cops and Robbers played on random graphs and graphs on surfaces, with Deepak Bal, William B. Kinnersley, P. Pralat, submitted to Journal of Combinatorics.
- Characterizations and algorithms for generalized Cops and Robbers games,
with Gary MacGillivray, submitted to
Contributions to Discrete Mathematics.
- Doctoral thesis, at the University of Waterloo, on Colourings, generics, and free amalgams, 1998.
- My Masters thesis, at the University of Waterloo, on On Residually Small Varieties, 1994.
Books and Volumes Edited
See my Google Scholar profile.
- Co-authors (61 and counting): William Aiello Cathy Baker Deepak Bal Andrew Beveridge Jason Brown Henning Bruhn K. Cameron P.J. Cameron Ehsan Chiniforooshan Nancy Clarke Paolo Codenotti Colin Cooper Alexandru Costea Dejan Delic Igor Dolinka Reinhard Diestel Rita M. del Rio-Chanona Stephen Finbow Shannon Fitzpatrick David Gleich Peter Golovach P. Gordinowicz Fan Chung Graham Ali Haidar Gena Hahn Wolf Holzmann Paul Horn Jeannette Janssen Graeme Kemkes P. Kergin Hadi Kharaghani Myunghwan Kim William B. Kinnersley Jan Kratochvil Marc Lozier Gary MacGillivray Aaron Maurer John McCauley Calum MacRury Fionn Mc Inerney V. Memisevic M.E. Messinger T. Milenkovic Dieter Mitsche Jake Nicolaidis Richard Nowakowski Xavier Perez Gimenez P. Pralat N. Przulj Elham Roshanbin Philipp Sprussel Ladislav Stacho Tamas Szonyi Claude Tardif Kirill Ternovsky S. Thomasse Silviya Valeva Chanping Wang Boting Yang Stephen Young
Voce Unica: Mary di Michele, an essay by Lisa Bonato, Mary di Michele: Essays on Her Works, ed. J. Pivato (Toronto: Guernica Editions, 2005).