Call for Papers
WAW 2013 invites original research papers and poster proposals on all aspects of algorithmic and mathematical research in the areas pertaining to the World-Wide Web, especially papers that espouse the view of complex data as networks.
Submissions are invited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Algorithms: graph algorithms, clustering, collaborative filtering.
- Analysis: structural properties, visualization, patterns, communities, discovery.
- Data Models: graph models, evolution, trust and reputation networks.
- Topics: Web, social networks, recommender networks, citation networks, Wikipedia, biological networks, blogs, p2p.
- Applications: web mining, social applications, web search and ranking.
Papers and posters must be submitted via Easychair.
The papers must be formatted according to Springer LNCS style. The maximum length of papers is at most 12 pages. The workshop proceedings will be published as a Springer LNCS volume. Selected papers from the workshop will be invited to a special issue of Internet Mathematics.
- Full paper submission: August 1, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: September 1, 2013
- Final version due: October 1, 2013